In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Joanna Ceglarek running a business under the company SANNEL JOANNA CEGLAREK NIP: 8512701371 REGON: 320370462, whose permanent place of performance is located in Bezrzecze at 7 Nowoleśna Street.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the undertaking of activities aimed at concluding and performing an agreement on the lease of premises and in order to perform the duties of the administrator resulting from the provisions of law, in particular Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016, including: a/ for the purpose of responding to inquiries and requests, which come from public authorities authorized by law or from entities authorized by you in this respect;
b/ in order to make public and legal settlements with the Tax Office and other public authorities;
- Your personal data may be processed for purposes other than those indicated above, and necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016), in particular / for purposes related to IT services and ensuring IT security and information at the controller,
B/ for legal and accounting purposes,
c/ where applicable, for purposes related to the conduct of litigation, proceedings before public authorities and other proceedings, including for the purpose of investigation and defence against claims;
- In cases other than those indicated above, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of a previously given consent within the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the realization of the aforementioned purposes, i.e. for the period until the end of the contract, and then for the period and to the extent required by law or for the realization of the legitimate interest of the controller, and in the case of consent to the processing of data - until the withdrawal of such consent.
- You have the right to request from the administrator:a/ access to personal data, b/ right to rectify them,
c/ the right to data portability,
c/ the right to restrict the processing of data where:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of the data is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data by requesting their restriction instead,
- the controller no longer needs the data for its own purposes, but the data subject needs them for establishment, defence or redress,
d/ the right to withdraw your consent to the extent that you have given your consent to the processing of personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
e/ The right to object to the processing of personal data where the processing of personal data is based on necessity for the purposes of legitimate interest of the controller,
f/ The right to demand the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) in the event that: - the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has lodged an objection to the processing,
- the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- data are unlawfully processed,
- data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing personal data by you is a condition of concluding and performing a contract between you and the administrator, results from the implementation of the law or is necessary to achieve the objectives arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator. Your failure to provide all the required personal data may constitute an obstacle or hindrance to the conclusion of the contract and the provision of services. To the extent that personal data are collected on the basis of consent, the provision of personal data is voluntary.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients or categories of recipients: - public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes resulting from legal regulations (e.g.: Tax Office, Social Insurance Institution, etc.)
- employees of the administrator and persons cooperating with the administrator to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the obligations arising from the concluded agreement, - entities supporting the administrator in his business processes, including entities processing personal data for the administrator.
The above rules shall apply from 25 May 2018.